Your Ad Here

Rashad Evans is guessing that his first UFC light heavyweight title defense will be against Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

Evans was asked about his next fight on a radio appearance Wednesday on the Big O and Dukes show on 106.7 WJFK in Washington, DC.

"I don't have any preference and they really haven't spoken to me about who I'm going to face next, but I'm guessing it'll probably be Rampage," Evans said.

Evans said he welcomes a fight against Jackson as one another's knockout power will create an exciting match up.

"I match up pretty well with Rampage," Evans said. "Rampage gonna do a lot of movement and I move a whole lot, but Rampage is a very, very powerful striker, so it'll only take one of his shots to change the whole outcome of the fight, and I'm the same way."

Jackson has said that he'd like to fight for the title but would prefer to first avenge his loss to Forrest Griffin.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix