Your Ad Here

UFC middleweight Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva recently told UK's Fighters Only magazine that he would like the last fight of his career to be against his long-term rival Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

"I don't have a problem with him, but I want to fight with him again. I want to fight him now and maybe I want to fight with him again in my final year," Silva said. "This history don't stop."

Silva won the first two matches against Jackson when they both fought for Japan's PRIDE Fighting Championships. Meanwhile, Jackson dramatically beat Silva in in their third bout at UFC 92.

Silva maintains that he doesn't have a problem with Jackson and the aggression is all apart of the preparation for the fight. "This is a depression for the fight, you know? This is not fake, this is not just for promotion. With the depression you have more emotion, the emotions come and... emotion is emotion no?" he explained.

"But I don’t have a problem with him. I saw him and spoke with him (at UFC 95 in London). I shook his hand."

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix