Your Ad Here

Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic informed Croation Sports Magazine Sportske-Novosti that he has resumed training after successful surgery to repair the ligament damage in his knee.

"I'm training as much as I can at this stage of the recovery," said Filipovic. "I'm mainly working on weights and cardio with conditioning coach Jukic. As things stand at the moment I can say that the operation went very well."

Filipovic has fulfilled his contract with Japanese MMA promotion DREAM and has had preliminary discussions with both the UFC and and another US based MMA organization believed to be Affliction.

"I'm in talks with the Japanese which of course is natural, since they treated me so well over the years," said Filipovic. "It's not a secret anymore that the UFC have contacted me. I'm also in talks with another US organization."

Filipovic stated that he'd decide on an organization within a month though the former PRIDE Grand Prix Champion admitted he'd be unable to fight for several months thereafter.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix