Your Ad Here

While most fighters try to get out of coaching "The Ultimate Fighter" reality show on Spike, UFC middleweight fighter Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva is trying to get on the show.

Silva recently told Setanta Sports that he has spoken with UFC President Dana White about appearing as a coach in future series.

"I've spoken to Dana and he's spoken to me about future opportunities for working as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter," Silva said.

The Brazilian MMA star went on to say he would not put up with the kind of behavior he has seen in past shows.

"I saw the last series and man, I've got Brazilian blood. I'm so hot-headed. I would want to (gestures to clip them) smack them."

"It's so interesting though, the reality show is incredible, I love it. You watch the guys training and fighting, it's incredible," he said.

Silva currently owns a 1-2 record in his return to the Octagon, but there's no doubt that he has already become one of the UFC's most popular fighters.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix