Your Ad Here

Sports Nippon reported about Satoshi Ishii yesterday.

Satoshi Ishii, who won a judo gold medal in Beijing 2008 Olympic Games, left for Florida to train at American Top Team (ATT) on January 14. He is going to work on his striking skills at ATT.

Ishii said, "I decided to train at ATT because I was recommended by Ryo Chonan and fighters in Yoshida Dojo." He doesn't visit Xtreme Couture this time, yet he is planning to train there again near future.

He started his own company "Twill33" to manage his contract last year, although he signed with a management company "K Dash Group" on January 13. "I realized that I should entrust the negotiation to the experienced management company. K Dash Group takes care of my contract, and now I can focus on my training."

After watching the UFC 94 in Las Vegas on January 31, he comes back to Japan on February 2.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix