Your Ad Here

We've been down this road before but maybe this time former World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Champion Kurt Angle is serious. He recently spoke to SunSport saying, "I'm talking to several fight companies about doing MMA by the end of next year."

Even though he's in talks with several "fight companies", it's almost clear that he only wants to compete in the UFC.

"I've always wanted to do it. I'm the only Olympic gold medalist that will enter the Octagon and it feels right for me," Angle continued.

He did say that he's received offers from several promotions like Affliction and EliteXC, but those aren't the promotions that he has his eye on. "I can almost guarantee you're going to see me in the Octagon," he proclaimed.

So, if that's gonna be true, we will see Kurt Angle compete in the UFC in 2009.

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix