Your Ad Here

The following is an excerpt from the latest blog entry by former PRIDE FC and UFC Heavyweight fighter Mirko "CroCop" Filipovic:

On the UFC
"Fighting in the cage just didn't feel good. The real problem was in me, not in the UFC or the cage. That wasn't who I am and I will return one day to fight in the cage. I owe this to all of my fans and especially my UK fans."

On Dana White
"I can perfectly understand a decreased interest in me after my bad performances. It's just business and you can't blame the UFC or Mr. White for putting me aside. I can only say that Mr. White acted very professional and I had no problem in getting released from my UFC contract. I also hope that we'll always respect each other and perhaps work together in the future."

On DREAM and the contract
"My dream has come true, I'll fight in Japan again. I've signed a three fight contract with a possibility of extension. It's where I had some memorable moments, where I feel at home. DREAM is a new organization with a good management and huge potential. Japan is a big market and these guys know how to bring something to a high level. I'll do my best to help them on that way."

0 comments

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

Unlimited Wrestling

Unlimited Martial Arts

Shoutbox


Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix